St. Olaf Auditorium
118 S. Main St.
Also known as the St. Olaf Opera House and Auditorium, the city was able to complete the auditorium in 1939 with the assistance of the Public Works Administration (PWA) and labor provided under the aegis of the Works Progress Administration (WPA). The building is a two-story structure composed of native rubble limestone that follows the PWA Moderne style. It has served as a community center. The auditorium was used occasionally for vaudeville and minstrel shows. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.