A historic village located between the communities of Monona & McGregor in the northeast corner of Clayton County, Iowa. A replica of the first successful gasoline traction engine (forerunner of today’s John Deere Tractor) is on display as well as an 1866 one room school & “The Iron Clad Store” are open for visitation. In the fall come reminisce and enjoy demonstrations from long ago.